Avocado Chocolate Mousse
A simple recipe for chocolate flavoured avocado vegan mousse. Most good health shops will sell agave granules.
2 ripe avocados
60g melted dark chocolate
60 ml coconut cream
80 ml raw cocoa powder
50 ml vanilla extract
2 ml fine sea salt
30 ml agave granules
30 ml maple syrup
- Halve the avocados, scoop out the flesh into a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Add agave granules to taste for sweetness.
- Spoon into serving glasses and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Decorate with a dollop of coconut cream and an edible flower.
Serves 4 people
Recipe supplied by Angela Day, The Star, Johannesburg
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews