Banana Nutella Cookies
Oh man. I have the easiest, healthiest, most delicious cookie recipe for you today. I’ve been eating them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Don’t judge.
1½ cups gluten-free old-fashioned oats
2 very ripe bananas
6 tbsp dairy-free nutella
- Preheat the oven to 175C / 350F.
- In a bowl, peel and mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the oats and nutella and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop the mixture onto a lined baking sheet. They don't really spread, so you may need to flatten them a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until slightly brown.
Serves 12 people
Recipe supplied by The Wheatless Kitchen, website:, www.thewheatlesskitchen.com
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews