Vegan Potato Salad
Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes, the versions of which vary through different regions and countries of the world. Although called a salad, it is generally considered a side dish as it usually cooled and accompanies a main course.
This vegan recipe is a version of the popular classic North American potato salad recipe and is perfect for any occasion.
3 chopped medium sized potatoes (could use new or baby potatoes instead)
1 chopped medium-sized onion,
1 chopped celery stalk
3 Tbsp vegan mayonnaise
1 Tbsp spicy mustard
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1/3 block chopped firm tofu (optional)
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
- Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until soft. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with your favorite vegan braai, stew or sandwich.
Serves 2 people
Recipe supplied by Marjorie Marino, Bulacan, Philippines
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews