Only 3 healthy ingredients are needed to whip up these dense, fudgy chocolate brownies! Dark, rich and subtly sweet, vegan flourless chocolate brownies are naturally paleo, vegan, gluten-free and completely refined sugar-free! A quick and easy snack recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth instantly. This is your answer to that chocolate fix you need but one that is healthy without sacrificing on taste.
3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter)
2 Tbsp - 1/4 cup cocoa powder (more makes a richer taste)
- Preheat the oven the 350°C.
- Grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt the nut butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, nut butter and cocoa powder and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through./li>
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces and enjoying.
- Note: for a smoother batter, add all the ingredients into a blender and blend well.
- Note: for the best texture, enjoy refrigerated.
Serves 6 people
Recipe supplied by Arman , www.thebigmansworld.com, Australia
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews