Homemade Oat Milk
An economical and easy recipe to make your own delicious and nutritious oat milk.
500 ml water
- Blend the oats with water in a blender (or nutribullet).
- Allow to soak for about 20 minutes.
- Pour into nut bag (pillow case will work too).
- Gently squeeze milk through nut bag over big jug or bowl, then pour into a glass bottle and refrigerate.
- Optional: add 2 ml vanilla essence and 1 Tbsp agave/maple syrup and heat up for a delicious drink.
- Mkaes 500 ml of oat milk. Double the recipe for 1 litre. Keeps for about 2 to 3 days.
Serves 6 people
Recipe supplied by Beverley Hope, Roodepoort, South Africa
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews