This recipe makes a dozen lavender flavoured vegan cookies. It is a gluten-free recipe.
1¼ cups almond flour
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp baking soda
2 tsp dried lavender, finely minced
¼ cup grapeseed or canola or sunflower oil
3 Tbsp agave nectar
1 Tbsp lemon zest
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 180°C for 7-10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Serves 12 people
Recipe supplied by Maureen Cram, Hartbeespoort, South Africa
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews