Lemon, Coconut, Sesame Baobab Bliss Balls
Delicious lemon and coconut baobab bliss balls, which are not only perfect for snacking on the go, but are a great option when those all too familiar sugar cravings strike too. Adding baobab powder into the mix makes them extra fresh and zingy!
1 Tbsp Baobab Superfruit Powder
½ cup cashews
½ cup oats
1 Tbsp chia seeds
½ cup coconut flour
1½ Tbsp coconut oil
10 pitted dates (soaked)
Juice of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp lemon zest
½ cup dessicated coconut
3 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- In a food processor/blender, blitz the cashews, oats and chia seeds into a fine powder. Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to pulse until combined and beginning to clump together.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up.
- In the meantime, dry roast the white sesame seeds.
- Remove from the fridge and, taking a heaped tablespoon at a time, roll into balls in the palm of your hand and roll each ball in the dessicated coconut, alternating with toasted sesame seeds.
- These will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week (if they even last that long without being eaten!)
Serves 14 people
Recipe supplied by Aduna, London, UK
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews