Raw Banana Strudel
This simple 4 ingredient strudel makes for an indulgent and satisfying breakfast or dessert. It is filled with fibre and nutrients for guaranteed energy. Feel free to experiment with the quantities for desired sweetness and consistency.
- 1 apple (cut in thin slices)
- 3 bananas (2 of them cut in lengthwise slices)
- 10-15 dates
- In a blender, mix the dates, 1 banana, a slice of apple and a pinch of cinnamon until a thick paste is formed. You could add a little water if necessary but note that too much will make the mixture runny.
- Form a layer of banana slices, layer some apple slices on top and then add a tablespoon of the paste. Continue to do this until you have used up your slices/paste.
- Sprinkle the strudel with some cinnamon
- Serve and enjoy!
Serves 2 people
Recipe supplied by Antonia Dlagnekova, Pretoria, South Africa
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews