Strawberries and Cream
Strawberries and Cream is a popular dessert, famously consumed at Wimbledon.
3 cups strawberries
2 cups vegan whipping cream
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
- Cut the strawberries in halves.
- Decide if you prefer whipped cream or liquid cream to accompany the strawberries.
- If you prefer liquid cream, just add the vanilla and sugar to the cream, stir them together and pour them over the strawberries.
- If you want strawberries and whipped cream then first whip the cream until it starts to firm up. After the cream begins to stiffen, stir in the sugar and vanilla extract and finish whipping the cream mixture until it becomes truly stiff.
- Spoon the strawberries and cream into serving dishes in alternate layers.
- Garnish sparcely with fresh mint leaves.
Serves 2 people
Recipe supplied by Marjorie Marino, Bulacan, Philippines
Show Comments / Reviews
No Comments / Reviews